YOUTH AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
LIFE’S MOST PERSISTENT AND URGENT QUESTION IS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR OTHERS?
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
YOU ARE THE FUTURE
We need innovators in our communities who can couple their skills in the lab with skills in human interaction and problem solving. If you have an interest in increasing your critical thinking and becoming a leader in science and technology, apply for our STEAM Scholarship—where a scientist, technician. artist, engineer and mathematician merge into one:
• Minority students ages 10-18
• Week-long summer program hosted at Georgia Tech
• Exchange dialogue, engage in critical thinking, foster inquiry
• Persist in problem-solving, take thoughtful risks, engage in
• Embrace collaboration and work through the creative process to become a leader in your community