DAUGHTERS OF EVE
OUR PEOPLE MUST LEARN TO DEVOTE THEMSELVES TO DOING WHAT IS GOOD, IN ORDER TO PROVIDE FOR URGENT NEEDS AND NOT LIVE UNPRODUCTIVE LIVES.
ACTS OF KINDNESS. BE A DOER.
Engaging in Acts of Kindness by serving others is at the heart of Daughters of Eve (DOE), a faith based program. Caring is an essential part of what we do as Servants, yet caring must be coupled with action. Luke wrote in the New Testament: My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it. Luke 8:21
• Bless the Homeless – partner with Lift Up Atlanta to donate clothing, personal hygiene items and snacks.
• Atlanta Community Food Bank – serving families in need.
• Donation bags for First Responders, ER staff and Custodial staff.
• Senior Connection Outreach Project (Meals on Wheels).
• Holiday assistance for low income families.
• Holiday adopt a family – assisting those who have fallen on hard times.
• Weekly Prayer Call.
• Participating with a Righteous Attitude Yielding to Eternal Restoration.